“Delicious Thai Food in Maple Ridge”
Review of Smile Thai Cuisine

Smile Thai Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 199 Restaurants in Maple Ridge
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We go here often for their lunch special, which is a great deal and includes a freshly fried veggie spring role as a starter along with your choice from their extensive lunch menu.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

This little restaurant has amazing service and their food is terrific. The staff is so friendly and are willing to share about their journeys to Thailand. This restaurant offers quick service, great flavours and hot food! Everyone in the family has their own dish that they order every time we visit! My personal favourite is the Cashew Nut with chicken (mild). Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I stumbled over this little place by accident and ordered a few appetizers and 3 mains for take out.

Lets start with the appies:
The soup was ok, a bit watery and a little too sweet for my taste.
The chicken satay was basically non-seasoned, not much of a grilled flavor and without the peanut sauce basically just tasteless.

The mains were ok. Pad Thai was nicely made but again somewhat bland (we ordered mild but that does not mean it can have flavor).
The other 2 dishes were all right, the Ginger chicken was more tasting like from a Chinese restaurant and had not much 'Thai' in it.
The peanut chicken was again a little to sweet.

So all in all I do not understand the hype.
They provide a good value for the money but the flavors are missing.

A little more flavors would go a long way, even it it would be a dollar more...

They have the drive and I am sure they can do better...

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I took a vegan friend to lunch here for her birthday.
She had the yellow curry with tofu & I went with the cashew chicken. We both enjoyed our meals immensely! The restaurant itself is quaint & our service was great. I loved that each meal came with a protein option & level of heat option. I'll be back because there are so many more dishes I want to try. Glad to see a good Thai restaurant in Maple Ridge.

1  Thank MarDi_eats
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I visit this place as often as I can . Small cozy and they treat you like family there. The best staff bar none!!!! The food makes your mouth water for more with every bite.
Prices are very fair and I like keeping my money in the community.
#32 mild chicken!!!!!! How do you go wrong!
Thank you guys for being who you are.
Highly recommend !