“unforgetable stay in this lovely house”
Wilderness is waiting. Enjoy the calm of the screened in porch and the outdoor firepit.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
cymbaline...
Paris, France
“unforgetable stay in this lovely house”
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

i came with my 3 children to discover the tremblant region and chose Rivkah place for its condition, convenience and location.
The house is located in a very quiet environment and well equiped to cook and enjoy a pleasant stay.

Indication provided wee clear and precise.

3 Sep 2017
Hello Brigitta!! Thank you for caring so well for my home and I am so happy you and your family enjoyed the Canadian wilderness here.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

31 Aug 2017
Thanks so much Lauren, so glad we were able to contribute to your family time!!
Sonya L
“Just perfect!”
Reviewed 29 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Beautiful house in a beautiful setting.

The house is welcoming and cozy!
We enjoyed every minute of our stay there..
Hope to be back!

31 Aug 2017
Thanks so much Sonya, we're so glad you enjoyed your stay!
Mylene M
“Blissful Weekend Getaway”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in December 2015

I rented this beautiful home as a week-end getaway with some of my girlfriends for my birthday and was completely charmed from the moment I stepped foot onto the property. The location is perfect as the house is well hidden in nature yet not too far from downtown St-Jovite and Mont-Tremblant. Everything was super clean and tidy and the decoration had a very cozy, vintage, yet modern feel to it. I immediately felt at home. All the rooms are really cute and comfortable and the top story has a beautiful open space perfect for hosting a larger family or just to practice some yoga with friends ;) To top it all off, the host, Rivkah, is a total sweetheart - she was extremely helpful and made sure we had everything we needed. I highly recommend this place and look forward to going back!

31 Aug 2017
Thanks Mymy!! We love having you here, can't wait to have you back!
lucasting...
Kingston, Canada
“Skiers dream cabin.”
Reviewed 21 May 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Rivkah's cabin is nestled into a heavily wooded hillside. I've ski toured out the back door many times. Ski all day, then take a tour out back in the woods and watch the sun go down returning under headlamp.

The interior is cozy, welcoming, and feels like a home away from home. The wood burning fire place heats the cabin beautifully and is a great way to settle in after spending a long day on the mountain.

A true log cabin and mountain get away. I don't stay anywhere else when I am visiting Tremblant. You're going to love it.

Lucas

22 May 2017
Thank you Lucas!! we love having you around :) Hopefully you will continue to visit us for years to come!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;