Susan and her beautiful condo exceeded our family’s expectations in so many ways.
1. Susan was always super-fast in responding to any questions we had and was more than accommodating with a booking error I had made.
2. The Condo was amazing with a family friendly layout of living room, kitchen and washroom on the main level with three beautifully appointed bedrooms on the second level along with a full bathroom.
3. The condo was super clean when we arrived kudos to Susan’s cleaner.
4. We found the location perfect for our needs nestled between St-Jovite and the Mont -Tremblant mountain village.
5. Susan also had a great WIFI and supplied information on things to do in the area.
Over all we had an amazing time at Susan’s condo.
The condo is a little gem close to all amenities while offering the serenity we were looking for on this vacation. The condo is very comfortable, beautifully decorated, extremely clean and very modern. Our family felt right at home from the first night. Ins
The house was very clean as everything is very new. Quality stay as it felt like I was staying at friends house rather than a rental. Recommend to any family.
This was our second stay and everything was just as good if not better than our first visit! While Tremblant is definitely the prime destination, we really enjoy the location of this townhouse condo because it is so close to some hiddem gems in St. Jovite. Catherine's Crepes for breakfast will surely not disappoint, spend a few hours tubing and enjoy the downtown shopping and outlet stores. In the evening, we found our dining choices off the mountain to offer better quality and the same or lower prices. The hosts are always accessible and we felt they were genuinely concerned about enjoying our stay!