“A real classic”

Bistro St-Sauveur Enr
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Forget trendy, or urban, this is a classic, you want quality French cuisine served the traditional way this is it. I can’t remember the last time I saw ‘Cassoulet’ on the menu, as soon as I saw it I had to try. Even convinced my friend who had no idea what it was.
We were not disappointed, excellent Cassoulet, made me think of Carcassonne in France where I first enjoyed this dish.
My friend took advantage of the bring your own wine to bring a good wine from St Emilion. A perfect evening...

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We have try the veal liver with raspberry vinegar it was good but to my taste too much vinegar. The service was very good and they have a very nice terrace

Reviewed 18 February 2018

another excellent meal here. I had veal kidney in mustard sauce with root vegetables. My spouse had penne arrabiata . We both had house salad which is bland at this time of year and needs a bit more dressing. Service excellent as per usual.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

The staff is great, they have a great variety of meals from meat to fish and pasta. They also serve special meats and duck. Good choices of 3 course meal for a very reasonable price. You have to bring your wine if you want to have some.

1  Thank Nathalie R
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We went for muscles on a Friday night. It's important to me that they are fresh. The waitress said they just received a 100 pounds that morning. And fresh they were. You can choose different sauces (mine was blue cheese) and they were delicious. The menu offers a lot of other classics as veal liver, rib steak, salmon steak, shrimp and pastas. Prices are reasonable and the best part is you can bring your favorite bottle of wine. There is a nice terrace outside, with wind protection. The service is very good and the staff friendly. We will go back for sure.