“Very good food in a nice setting ”

Orange et Pamplemousse
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: French, Gastropub
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We ate well here, this was 600m from our hotel, right on the main strip. The chef stays true to the orange and grapefruit theme, with some form of citrus worked into most dishes. For this part of the world, the staff are knowledgeable about gluten-free - they asked the right questions and said the right things when we mentioned a gluten allergy. Service on the slow side. Will stop by again when we're back in town.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I work night shifts and when I come home , my wife and I often come here to have a little time together. Staff is very nice and menu is amazing. Strongly recommend this place!

Reviewed 12 August 2018

It was a beautiful Saturday evening in Saint Sauveur so we stopped here for dinner on a whim. What a fantastic choice. Flavourful food, from the whipped creamcheese to the 'plat a partager', lobster sandwich to the raspberry sorbet and chocolate cake.
Very nice restaurant, very good food!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I have been twice for dinner and I really love this place. The food is really good. I was told the breakfasts are amazing as well. It is small and quaint. Nice little terrasse but can get a little hot if it is a hot day. This is a great place to discover.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I guess we were hopeful that even though being in a touristic area there would be quality food and preparation. Sadly were wrong . Finding locations with végétalien and gluten free option on the menu!!! Made us think they were pretty up to date with today’s public. Just because you have gluten-free bread , it doesn’t make the whole plate gluten free?!? I ordered one of the biggest most expensive breakfast plates , only to realize the I couldn’t eat the Cretons, the sausages or the potatoes . Very disappointed with an incorrect menu .

Véronique L, Propriétaire at Orange et Pamplemousse, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank for your comments, but just to let you know we have a lot of option for gluten free diet. For breakfeast, lunch or dinner we have many option for gluten free people.
- Many choice of buckweat crepe or pancake
- Buckweat oatmeal,
- Fish
- Many salads
- Beef tartare
- Scallops
- Sherbets, gluten free homemade chocolate cake
- & many more option.
The gluten free signs is print on the menu just beside the disches we can do without gluten free. So it's not because you choose the most expensive plate on our menu mean that you can eat it gluten free. ....
So we don't think our menu is incorrect about offering gluten free option but your choice was just not the best one for gluten free diet.