“Waste of time. Left without eating.”

Miami Steakhouse & Burger Cuisine
Price range: US$4 - US$45
Description: Le plus beau restaurant des Laurentides, situé à Saint-Sauveur sur la rue Principale vous réserve une expérience inoubliable. Le décor est magique ! Une louange contemporaine, musique Buddha Bar et la plus belle terrasse à Saint-Sauveur. 18 Burgers Gourmet des quatre coins du monde! Choix de bœuf Angus AAA de filet mignon âgé, bavettes et entrecôte ; Le Fish & Chips est 12 pouces de long ! Du Filet de Saumon frais et sans oublier le Spaghetti Bolognaise. Un menu enfant à 10$ est parfait pour les familles. Les portions sont gigantesques ! Et les prix sont plus qu’abordable. Le Miami nous amène à un autre niveau avec Leur Cellier de Vin qui comprend une sélection privée de plus de 150 choix et 2000 bouteilles. Les poutines et les choix d’accompagnement sont à ne pas manquer ou partager. Pour les groupes ou évènements, vous pouvez réservez la salles privé jusqu’à 40 personnes ou le restaurant au complet pour 175 personnes De 45 minutes de Montréal, Aujourd’hui, on mange au Miami….
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Walked in. Waited to be seated. They arranged a nice table for us, brought us water and menus...and never saw anyone else for 30 mins. Tables around us started leaving. We left too, and glad we did after reading other people’s reviews. Nice place, but it’s not being managed properly. Everyone looked like they were running around and trying to serve the 6 or 7 customers that were actually in the place. My recommendation to management is to hire someone that knows the restaurant business to help you. I get that it’s a tough business, but when you can’t make it work, everyone loses, and the result is that you end up blaming your customers on an open forum (like the other comments below) for extremely bad organization on your part.

1  Thank Gary T
Tony A, Owner at Miami Steakhouse & Burger Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Gary T,
no one knows who you are , similar so some who leave comments and no one knows who you are.
I hope people come and try our food and services themselves and ignore comments by people like you, who are not credible and often fake and competitor's account.
I've never had a customer stay 30 minutes without being served or looked after.
Please keep away, we don't know you and have no idea who you are!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We attempted to have lunch here and waited over half an hour after being seated for the waiter to come and take our order, but he never came. The bus boy was extremely friendly and efficient bringing us water very quickly but there was no sign of the waiter. Eventually our table, as well as two others seated nearby and who had arrived before us got fed up of waiting and simply left. It was lunchtime on a Saturday and there were only a handful of tables occupied, they didn’t even seem that busy. Total waste of time. Go elsewhere.

3  Thank YoungFamilyMTL
Tony A, Owner at Miami Steakhouse & Burger Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Hello we have s very large terrace and several sections in our restaurant. We invite all our guests to enter by the main door and for us to seat them. Your groupe proceeded to sit directly yourselves. We have no way of seeing you and serving you. Once we did we proceeded to your service.
You don't comment about the food since it was very good and great for the price.
I don't think this review deserves a 1 star.
You and your family should wait to be seated .
I wish you all s nice day...

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Food was pretty good but burgers are 18-22$ which is a bit over the top even with yummy fries. Same for 34$ salmon. My impression is that this is more like a drinks/cocktail place. We didn't appreciate the music as we were trying to talk nor it's choice. Maybe better suited for a younger and more affluent crowd.

Tony A, Owner at Miami Steakhouse & Burger Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Good morning
I thank you for taking the time to write us.
We offer a selection of food and burgers ranging from 12$ and up.
Please note our burgers are made up of 1/3 lbs of the best beef with no other added ingredient except salt and peppers, served with a healthy portion of fries and coleslaw.
Our bread buns carefully selected made of wheat & eggs.
These are gourmet burgers cooked to perfection on the finest grill.
Our music selection for the evening are by Buddha Bar lounge, by far the smoother and tranquil dining sounds, with volume areas...
Perhaps you may ask me to lower the volume on your section o suite your taste would surely resolve the issue.
I do hope to meet you on your next visit...
Tony Abiad owner

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We were there last Saturday...the weather was super nice like 29°c and we sat on the patio. The restaurant is at the end of the strip but there's still people and cars going by so you have always something to see. We both had the classic burgers and they were very good. Since the weather was so nice I had to get myself 3 beers instead of my usual 2 beers. The double chocolate dessert was very good. The waitress was nice but a little bit slow. We really enjoyed our afternoon and will be back for sure.

Tony A, Owner at Miami Steakhouse & Burger Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Martin, I always take the time to read all my guest's reviews.
I am delighted by your review and I thank you for writing about your experience.
Indeed our outdoor terrace is just fantastic and the burgers are super!
I look forward to meeting you on your next visit.
Bye for now,
Tony Abiad owner

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Took a Miami burger, hit the spot. very good . my two buddies also found it very good. you know three old farts like us are not easy to please. The owner Tony was a gentleman ,even paid us a drink.

Tony A, Owner at Miami Steakhouse & Burger Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear John,
we are delighted to hear from you and your pleasant experience!
I look forward to your next visit at ... Miami!

Tony Abiad & the Miami team