Radium Chalet(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$139
Cedar Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$100
Village Country Inn(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$148
Alpen Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$121
Crystal Springs Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$113
  • Breakfast included
Piccadilly Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$130
Motel Tyrol(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$130
Lido Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$113
Apple Tree Inn(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$96
All reviewsnice hotelrecommend this hotelattached restaurantwestern hotelshotel restaurantroom was cleanpool and hot tubnorth sidecleaning staffconvenient locationsmall townking bedwould stay againmountain goatsroad tripoff seasonkootenay national park
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just minutes from Kootenay National Park is perfect place to stay. My room was newly renovated, quite spacious and the bed was really comfortable. Only negative was that breakfast was not included in the price of the room. Definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Trevor C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for making us your choice hotel while visiting Radium Hot Springs and Kootenay National Park. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your newly updated guest rooms. I trust you had a most enjoyable time in our area and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I really am a bit baffled as to why this hotel is not rated higher. My family of four stayed here on a trip through the national parks in the area and stayed a total of two nights. Just minutes outside Kootenay National Park this location is perfect as a stop over on your way to Banff or Jasper! The property is undergoing a lot of renovation but I love a property that is recently updated. I don't go on vacation to spend a lot of time in my hotel room anyway so any construction didn't bother me. The rooms were quite spacious and the beds were very comfortable. Overall I found the property to be very quiet and inviting. There is a pool and hot tub as well as an exercise room on site. We did not eat at the restaurant but there is one on the property. There is no doubt that if my family returns to the area we will book this hotel again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Reading your review I felt very pleased to know that you had a wonderful stay with us in Radium Hot Springs. I have to agree with you that we are well situated, not only in Radium, but close for excursions into Kootenay National Park and into Banff National Park as well. We all look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Quiet and clean room. Has a pool and workout room. Only beef is that the water pressure is non existent in the shower. Shower took me twice as long, but overall the stay was nice. Many amenities nearby, within walking distance.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Trevor C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay and found your room clean and quiet. I hope you enjoyed exploring Radium Hot Springs and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We arrived early afternoon in Radium Hot Springs and we were initially concerned about all the work going on in the reception area. However the staff were working hard in trying to over come the situation. The room itself was great very clean and comfortable and we were also able to have the pool to ourselves the following morning.

Radium Hot Springs is a lovely little village and highly recommended for a stop off. Plenty of small little walks on the river and looked to have quite a lot of places to eat

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Our goal is to provide a wonderful experience to all of our guests even with our ongoing improvements of our property. I am so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed your clean and comfortable surroundings. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel was under renovations, rooms had all been upgraded and they were working on the lobby. We had a great stay and the beds were comfortable. There were three adults in one room and there was lots of room. Service was great.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for making us your choice hotel while visiting Radium Hot Springs. I am very pleased to hear you had an exceptional stay and found your accommodations very comfortable. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to our beautiful area.