“Great supper out”

Helna's Stube Restaurant
Cuisines: Austrian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Experience casual dining at its finest by pulling up a seat at Helna's Stube Restaurant in Radium Hot Springs. We specialize in authentic Austrian dining, with a full menu that features many delectable appetizers, entrees and desserts.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My wife and i spent the night in Radium and walked the two short blocks from the Best Western. We did not have reservations, we got very lucky as the restaurant got very busy after we were seated. Reservations in the summer months would be reccommmended. We had a great meal, I had the special and it was excellent. Great meal with good service. Indoor and outdoor seating make it a very appealing stop on the main road in Radium.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

It will take time to fine dinning. Wine was right. We had 3 course meal. The food is European stile, most dishes are Austrian. Leave space for desert and take your time. We took everybody a different desert and shared them.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here this evening and all chose the set menu of salad,pork schnitzel with morel mushrooms and an ice cream dessert.It was delicious and good value at 40 dollars per head.
We all agreed we would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank amandadavies43
Reviewed 18 June 2018

The food here was good, but not excellent. Most of us enjoyed what we had well enough, but I don't think it's a "must do." My dessert, a chocolate cake, was really good, but my grandma's ice cream parfait came out on a plate. I don't know about you guys, but I've never seen a flat parfait...??

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Two more visits this trip and Helna's continues to hold the title of my favourite restaurant anywhere. Simple, yet wonderful and reasonably priced, by Calgary standards. The deer medallions were divine, and the goulash is always a must.