No photo provided
Add it.
MacDonald's 8023 Highway 12, Orillia ON., L3V 6H2
Ranked #121 of 184 Restaurants in Orillia
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great lunch st Mojo Burrito in Orillia, On.
The food was fresh, service was friendly environment was clean. Enjoyed my chicken burrito . I would recommend this place.. we were in and out in less than 30 min.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

12:15 today, Customer 100. Stood in line for 10 min, to order. Not a problem, it's lunch and they are busy. Finally ordered, medium coffee, 2 sugar, 1 cream. It should not be that difficult. After watching 8 meal orders with drinks and 4 coffee's go ahead of my order, I asked about my single coffee order. I was told that they would get to it. Really, I the asked for a refund for the payment of a product that had not been delivered and was given an excuse that someone must have gotten my order wrong. Cashier then placed my receipt at the end of line of receipts behind 5 others. Mac Donalds management have got to realize that the new order system where your customers are now turned into a pure and simple number. This has happened to me in Midland on Hwy 93 location as well as the Walmart MacDonalds location. PS. I never did get my coffee. Plan to file a customer complaint with MacDonalds HO and the BBB.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

My wife and I dropped in for a quick cold drink through the drive thru. All went well till we left. Total chaos trying to get out of their. Not sure what city engineer designed the entry and exit but they should be relived of their duties. Absolutely terrible setup. Make sure you have lots of time if you go during busy hours.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Typical McDonald's food, does the trick in a hurry, this particular spot is a busy one and you have to check your orders before you leave counter or drive-through as quite often they're not right.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Great selection of foods. Like the self ordering and paying system. However; the speed of most orders have slowed down immensely. They may have more staff cooking and bagging orders but the process has slowed down!