“Loved the food and the BYOB”
Review of Comme Chez Soi

Comme Chez Soi
Ranked #5 of 135 Restaurants in Magog
Price range: US$11 - US$33
Cuisines: French, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: On vous accueil dans une ambiance tout autant intime que conviviale pour une soiree entre amis. Apportez vos bouteilles preferees et laissez-vous charmer par un menu accessible et diversifie. Laissez-vous tenter par les nouveautes de notre Table d'hote qui change a tous les mois. Venez rencontrer notre personnel dynamique et jovial qui saura vous faire sentir comme chez soi
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The four of us liked our food just fine but three of us wished we had ordered the lamb shank. It was the best! Never had Maple Pie before and it is amazing. Creamy not overly sweet, incredible.

Marilyne B, Propriétaire at Comme Chez Soi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Thank you very much for the comments!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

A busy, vibrant place to eat great food and have a good time. The salmon dinner was prepared perfectly and the maple pie was very decadent. The wait staff gave excellent friendly service though it was very busy. Was able to understand English and suggested the perfect dessert to end the dinner.

Marilyne B, Propriétaire at Comme Chez Soi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I had never heard of this resto but the appeal of a reasonable price for good food and BYOB made us inquisitive.

We were delighted to have their $20 table d'hote menu starting with a delicious "duo spup" of part sweet potato and carrot and the other part celariac. We then enjoyed a great mixed salad with various greens, red pepper, beet, tomatoes and a very good dressing. For the main course my wife had sweetbreads and I had mignon of pork, mashed potato, beet, turnip with a delicious sauce. Conitually having our water glasses filled and endless supply of good french bread and small toasts to top the main.
Service is very pleasant and attentive. I cannot say that anything was less than excellent except that I completely forgot to bring a bottle of wine.

Great place with nice atmosphere, comfortable seats and lots of room.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Food was fantastic! Service less so, though one competent waitress served the entire room. Very convenient to our hotel room right next door.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

This visit started as a business meeting with my associates and ended up being a culinary extravaganza. I was very happy with the experience and so were my associates. They also have rooms and that motivated us to come back with our families and enjoy a feast.
I had smoke braised beef with Comptomme “tartiflette” cheese which was absolutely perfect.

Looking for something different visit Comme Chez Soi. You will love the experience.