“Excellent restaurant with awesome atmosphere ”

Edelweiss Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in La Fouly
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We came here in large group. Everything was managed very well. Thanks to Isabel for great service. Bread with melting cheese is delicious. Food quality is great. You can enjoy live music. Overall recommended for everyone.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a half-board included in our stay. After eating the meal wed much have preferred to eat a pizza than what they provided.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Stayed here during TMB and had dinner at the restaurant as part of our half board accommodation.
We had a 4 course set menu which was actually quite good.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

We stayed at this hotel on our TMB trek and had a meal there. It was actually one of the better meals we had on our 9 day hike and the service was very efficient and attentive. The hotel restaurant looks out on a lovely mountain.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

I stopped by the Hotel Edelweiss last month for Breakfast when I hiked the TMB through La Fouly last month, although I did not stay the night at the hotel.
When I inquired about breakfast, I was quoted a price of 17 Swiss Francs (about 17 Euros / $19 USD). As I thought that this seemed excessive and overly pricey for what was essentially orange juice, bread, and coffee; I settled for a single cup of coffee (4.50 CHF) which the waiter rather huffily provided after first whipping the paper table cover away from where I was seated. Certainly not good Customer Service!