“A lovely organic meal and experience”
Review of Mon Petit Throbb

Mon Petit Throbb
Ranked #2 of 95 Restaurants in Fourways
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2018

This restaurant is tucked away in an office park opposite Montecasino and offers a lovely experience - the food is tasty, well prepared with friendly and efficient service.

Choose tables inside or on the veranda. You can enjoy grills, pasta, pizza and more. I opted for the rump espetada with grilled vegetables - absolutely delicious

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I come to Joburg a few times a year with work and always stay in the same hotel around the corner from here.. cant believe I didn't come for Brunch here sooner!
Lovely French/European cafe vibe with mismatched rustic decor. Really quaint.
I came for Brunch by myself with a book and had a orange juice (freshly squeezed), black coffee (REALLY good coffee) and a feta, mushroom and spinach omelette with sourdough toast. Nice comfy sofa type table to read on.

Really nice food and of course it was ridiculously cheap compared to the £20+ I would have paid for the same in England.

Staff and friendly and attentive, I'll definitely be coming back for an evening meal and some drinks at some point. Had I not been going to work later on in the day I would have had some champagne with my brunch :)

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Nice atmosphere just across the road from Monte.
Tasty.
Large portions.
Service oriented.
Can also deliver breakfast to the city lodge.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Such a pity, really, that I have write this review, as we've had many great meals and dinners at this restaurant.Food has always been great but recently took a group of 10 for dinner on a special occasion: a 16th birthday for my daughter.
Orders were taken quite quickly and we all ordered from the special's menu. Drinks arrived very soon, but then things fell apart. After more than an hour my wife was frantically looking for our waitron. Even after another waitron stepped in and tried his best, we still waited 1hr and 2 minutes for our food.
My dish was particularly bad. But that is not the reason for the review. I wrote a nice and very friendly email to point out the issues we had; not threatening, not demanding anything just a "did you know email". Still waiting for reply three weeks later. That's where all loyalty goes out the door. ....Such a pity.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Good reception and well full of foreigners working for them. Food took more that 30 minutes to come and waited for a drink until forever however, the waiter from yesterday was so resourceful and I queers today is another day with a different waiter, wow!