Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
Priceline
US$54
Agoda.com
US$47
Trip.comUS$67
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews guest house perfect location monte casino excellent service kelly birds
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2019

i really enjoyed my stay, the staff were friendly and helpful. I will definitely be staying there on my trips. Keely was fantastic! Very close to where my business is as well so traveling in the morning and returning at night was never a problem with traffic.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 8 May 2019

This B&B is in a convenient area and is in a street closed off with a security boom. The room was clean and comfortable if a little in need of TLC but a good hot shower. The breakfast (not included in the room price) was poor. Very ordinary cereal and fruit with tubs of sweet fruit yoghurt and instant coffee. The egg (which was extra) turned out to be just that - an egg with toast - nothing else.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2019

Was under the impression that the fee included breakfast. Was informed by the person that welcomed us ,that the service had been discontinued.
The shower head was ineffectual. Suggest that a mirror be installed in the bedroom.
Pleasant setting.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2019

After getting my booking wrong at 21 Kingfisher, Moses referred me to Green Park Manor and liased with the lovely team to organise me a room for the night.

An unplanned stay at Green Park Manor ended up being really lovely. My room was great and I enjoyed waking up to the sounds of birds chirping.

You guys were amazing and I am so thankful that you helped with my faux pas:-)

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 9 January 2019

The property is so marvelous and peaceful at its best though I believe and trust that perhaps the dinner should be put in place for future.But its so very good to be one of your guests.And looking forward on coming back.

Date of stay: December 2018