Lowest prices for your stay
US$125
Hotels.comUS$125
Destinia.comUS$126
Reviews (1 245)
1 245 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
1 - 6 of 1 245 reviews
Reviewed 13 March 2020

The rooms and service were excellent, good breakfast, very convenient location close to many options for food (from fast to fancy at the casino), bars, gamble, theater and movies. Highly recommend it.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank André V
Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

From check in to check out the reception staff (in particular Given) were helpful, friendly and accommodating. The rooms are modern with very nice bathrooms. Breakfast was overly busy, with people having to wait for tables, but the buffet selection was fine.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2020

everything was wonderful at this hotel except the meal in punchanellos it is wonderful for breakfast and lunches on the deck outside but the dinner was poor pasta floating in oil and cold beef rib .There are so many excellent restaurants at Monte Casino they really need to be exceptional to attract diners .

Reviewed 24 February 2020

WiFi: you don't advertise free WiFi when it is limited to 500 MB/day, this is simply outrageous and unacceptable. As someone travelling for business I had to go out and buy a local SIM card to manage things. I have asked specifically for non-smoking room - received a smoking one, fortunately it did not stink as bad as I expected. In-room dining was OK, but do not order a pizza ever if you want to live.
Some of the staff would not return my morning hellos even on the third day.
Last but not least: I did not like the constant disturbance caused by the hotel staff. Every day I received about 2-4 phone calls from them asking if I'm doing okay. Trust me, after the third one that wakes you up after a long night shift you won't be smiling. Next every day at least 1-2 times somebody knocking on my door to ask if I had laundry, or if I'm finally leaving the room (!!) because they want to do housekeeping. I never experienced anything like this in any hotel, most of the time people leave you alone which is my preference as well.
Last day at 8am again knocking on the door, a staff member wanted to perform housekeeping. I told her I'll be checking out around 9:30, so come back after that. Again knocking at 9:30 sharp. I told her sorry I need like 1 more minute to finish up packing, she pouted and said "but Sir you said you will leave at 9:30"...I mean come on, check out time is 11, I take 1 minute more for packing and I'm basically being kicked out of my room? Crazy.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank hundomi1992
Reviewed 24 February 2020

It was my husband's bday and the cake I requested was not in the room when we arrived. The receptionist was very rude and told me that there nothing that could be done. The reservation department did not inform them about the bday and it was too late to rectify. It was only after I demanded the situation be rectified that we received the cake and wine. The door between the bathroom and bedroom was broken, the thermostat on the air conditioner was broken and could not be adjusted and the chair at the desk was broken. The hotel manager, Paul, was very apologetic at the end of our stay and promised to make it up to us the next time we stay over. I'm still not sure if we'd like to return.