Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$636
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 May 2018

It was not clean, the yard and the rooms inside. It would have been nice if they served breakfast. But the staff was very welcoming and friendly. Always available on the call. It was not fair that we couldn't take our own food to the pool area

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rentia V, Front Office Manager at Beverly Hills Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

We did manage to employ a new gardener so everything is nice and clean and we are working on pool situation. Thank you for your feedback and hope to see tou soon so you can see the improvements we have made.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Spacey Chalets with medium comfort in a huge, wall surrounded area. Nice pool area. Breakfast ok. It took a while to get an invoice due to technical Problems. Hotel Manager Rentia is a very funny, a little bit chaotic, but very nice Person.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 April 2017

I visit family in Joburg several times a year and this was my first stay at the Beverley.
I decided on this particular Lodge due to its excellent location and close proximity to my family.
For the price that I paid I wasn't expecting much (which actually equated to roughly the same price you would expect to pay for a small very basic B and B in the UK).
I received such great service from check in to check out - greeted like an old friend by the great Manager Tonie.
A special mention should also go to the pleasant young gentleman called Friday who drove me to the Airport- such a lovely touch. He told me he also does tours of the local area for visitors if required.
My accommodation was lovely, so clean (important to me) and everything I needed.
Well thought out rooms , that are well maintained and all the things you need to feel at home.
I spoke to Tonie (the manager) at length one afternoon and he told me that the whole place is just recently under new management and all the fabulous plans they had for the place - very exciting stuff.
The grounds are fabulous and so well maintained - like a little oasis in a busy city- hence the title of my review!
I only had the breakfast one morning (I am not really a breakfast person) but it was delicious and could rival any 4 or 5 star Hotel I have stayed in previously.
The Beverley is not luxury but they do not pretend to be I expect they leave that to the 5 star Hotels that cost 5 times the price!
Book the Beverley and you will get very reasonably priced accommodation, fabulous service and an ideal base for your visit - a real home from home
Would I book again?? I already have for 4 months time!

A big Thank you to Tonie and staff - see you all soon

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank The E
Rentia V, Front Office Manager at Beverly Hills Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you very much and it was a pleasure to have you stay with us. Hope to see you again soon. All the best