“With the doors closed against the winter chill, you really get the smells and flavors ”
Review of Lupa Osteria

Lupa Osteria
Ranked #16 of 100 Restaurants in Fourways
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

With the winter chill setting in, the main doors are kept closed, making it nice, warm and inviting.

Once you are inside, you are enveloped in the stunning aroma of Italian cooking- mouthwatering!

Great wines and great service- all you could want.

The outside seating is still available ( with heaters and blankets for those brave enough)

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We arrived at the Design Quarter for a late Sunday lunch and decided on Lupa Osteria, as we had a great meal at Lupa Osteria in Durban in the past.
Our waitress was excellent especially with our toddler who she entertained a bit while we ate.
I enjoyed that the tables were not too close together either.
The food was very tasty but my veal was a bit tough and the the kids penne with butter and parmasan was a bit too buttery.
But all in all a lovely lunch and we will come again.

1  Thank lisakG3778XB
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Hi Foodies, family and friends
I recently had the privilege of visiting Lupa Osteria in fourways @DesignQuarter.

I was at the venue very early and this restaurant captured my photographic eyes. I was really curious to see what it is about.

I was greeted with a friendly, warm and passionate smile which was so beautiful.

I reserved my table as I wanted the best place to take pictures of the gorgeous restaurant.

I arrived promptly at lunch hour, the staff were so happy, bubbly, enthusiastic and mostly passionate.

I ordered my meal which was a hot chick pizza and my word it was one of the best pizza I have ever tasted in Jhb and Dbn. The hot chocolate was perfection and made with love. The pizza consisted of peri peri chicken, feta and the most amazing gorgeous caramelised onions, garlic and mushrooms.

Overall this restaurant deserves 10 stars for service, friendliness and passionate staff.

A great place to unwind and enjoy family time.

-R

1  Thank Climber759044
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We tried Lupa Osteria in the December holidays .
The Italian Nachos were highly recommended by family and friends on previous visits. This novel creation is awesome. There is no equivalent dish we have tried before anywhere else !
We ordered 2 portions, which were eaten quickly , and had to reorder 3 portions to fully satisfy ourselves.
Melanzane parmigiana was our alternative starter which was also good.
We ordered a combination of vegetarian pizza and pasta .
Margherita / Capricciosa (less the Ham )/ Mexicana (less the bolognaise ) were enjoyed by all.
Penne Arribiata / Asparagus and ricotta Ravioli were our pasta choices , all good too.

1  Thank 392asheshr
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We met for dinner with friends and had a really nice evening. Staff is super friendly and the food is good. We shared an antipasto platter which was delicious. Our mains were good. Great pizzas and pasta. My veal dish was nice although they could improve on the vegetables. The ice creams are delicious! All in all a very pleasant evening.