Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews home away from home comfortable bed a wonderful stay place to stay dstv fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2021 via mobile

Flamingo Rest Guesthouse was a fantastic establishment for us to stay at on our 7 day visit to Johannesburg. We had a stressful week but each night came back to our comfortable suite. Nice and quiet, comfortable beds, pillows and anything we needed. Tasty wholesome breakfast to start our days too. We will definitely be back. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2020

The most comfortable bed, thoughtful touches especially being Vegan, amazing food prepared for me in my mind, an amazing team and just the best place to stay when in Joburg! ive stayed here a few times and what keeps me coming back is the thoughtfulness of the whole team, second to none!

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2020

Since we walked in until we walked out we were warmly welcomed and the service was absolutely great. Will gladly recommend The Flamingo Rest to all my family and friends, we would like to thank Wilana and all staff for their friendly and helpful service. You really made the weekend very nice for my family.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 23 July 2020

I had a wonderful stay, the staff was wonderful and accommodating. Especially with my blind dog. Breakfast and dinner was excellent. They even served it in my room since I couldn't leave my dog alone. The day before his operation he even got his own plate of oxtail! Thanks a million.

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 December 2019

Had a bad experience where the security post at the gate was unmanned and basically knocked, pressed the intercom and shouted for 1 hour in the AMs trying to get back in. They need to give tenants their own remotes.

Date of stay: December 2019