Review Highlights
Fantastic experience in the Masai Mara

My wife and I spent an amazing 6 days at WildEye's Mara camp in the Masai Mara. The wildlife... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Trail14053967244
Sierra Vista, Arizona
#thisiswhywildeye

This trip represented a lot of firsts for me. First solo travel, first trip to Africa, first safari... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Nomad12865448284
Cypress, California

All reviews photographic safari mana pools masai mara many times van zyl top notch exceeded all expectations fantastic experience tented camp one stop shop huge improvement every aspect blown away local guide incredible team initial contact camera settings
Reviewed 7 December 2016

I was looking for a safari that would give me the opportunity to not only take good photos of wild animals but also to learn how to improve my photography.

Wild Eye delivered on both counts. The small size of the group meant that I could take photos without other people getting in the way, something that is often a problem on other safaris. Marlon, the photo guide was a good instructor who put his guests first and showed us how to get the best from the subjects and locations we visited. The group consisted of photographers with varying amounts of experience and he was able to advise each of us appropriately.

The camp that we stayed in was friendly and comfortable, and the food was excellent.

I'd happily go with Wild Eye again.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Alan S
gerryvanderwalt, Owner at Wild Eye, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Thanks so much and it's great to hear that you enjoyed your Wild Eye experience! We look forward to seeing you on future safaris!