“Amazing food!”
Review of Basha Donair

Basha Donair
Ranked #2 of 105 Restaurants in Leduc
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The best donairs on the planet! Hands down...
Choose from a variety of specialty combinations or come up with one of your own! Either way, you can’t lose.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Basha is a great little place for fast middle eastern food. Everything I have tried has been great. Staff are very friendly and service is excellent.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Wow, I can’t explain how delicious our meals were! You have to try the sweet sauce! You can’t go wrong with any of the donairs on the menu. The domain poutine was 10/10

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The first time at this place and I tried a Donair Salad- yes ..the first time I had heard of this. Very happy- the food is very good, great portions. the tatziki is also very well made. the service is also great- the portions are large.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We always get donairs from Basha. Sometimes, I buy just the donair meet to prepare some dinners at home. The workers are very friendly. I do recommend this place for lunch or dinner.