“You must stop here.”
Review of Basha Donair

Basha Donair
Ranked #2 of 105 Restaurants in Leduc
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Wow, I can’t explain how delicious our meals were! You have to try the sweet sauce! You can’t go wrong with any of the donairs on the menu. The domain poutine was 10/10

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The first time at this place and I tried a Donair Salad- yes ..the first time I had heard of this. Very happy- the food is very good, great portions. the tatziki is also very well made. the service is also great- the portions are large.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We always get donairs from Basha. Sometimes, I buy just the donair meet to prepare some dinners at home. The workers are very friendly. I do recommend this place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Never can go wrong with a Donair from Basha. Great selection and Flavour! You can always find just the right size.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Best Donairs in town. Service is great food is awesome. The Ashley is my favourite drenched in sweet Donairs sauce.