All reviewshotel amenitiesedmonton airporttriple glazed windowshot tub and steam roomawesome hotelglass showergreat breakfast includednight capnice bathroomfree breakfastcomfortable bedsbeautiful propertytruck stopliquor storewater pressuresuper friendly stafflow price
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for an over night with delayed check out on our way home to Newfoundland! The place is spotless. Beds are very comfortable, the hot tub and steam room were great. Not to forget about the willow restaurant, food was delicious and massive servings. Great friendly staff! We will stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dick W
Ryan Y, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Edmonton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Dick W,

We love to provide the most amazing experience for our guests and it sounds as if we achieved this for you. Thank you for sharing your experience with new and potential guests and we truly appreciate the perfect rating.
I am so excited to share your feedback with the rest of our team as this will serve as a great motivation to all our staff to continuously provide the highest standard of service to our guest. Once again, thank you so much and we look forward to welcome you in the soonest time.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I stayed only one day for a conference. It is very close to the airport, comfortable bed, easy check-in & check-out, and included a good breakfast in the price. I will stay there again next time when I go to Edmonton.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank BW403315

Dear BW403315,

We truly appreciate the time you took to write this review for us and for your fellow travelers here on TripAdvisor.
I am happy to know that you found our comfortable bed, easy check-in & check-out, and included a good breakfast in the price.
It is always our pride to deliver excellent service and value to all our guests. Once again, we thank you for your generous feedback and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This was a very pleasant experience that made it easy to end my trip. They have a free shuttle, but I had a rental car. This was very easy because there is a gas station right next door, so I could get the car ready the night before my flight. The hotel itself was great. I liked the food and everyone was very friendly. I had to conduct an interview on Skype while I was there, so I was also very glad that the internet worked with no issues.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear 815681,

We are pleased we were able to turn around stay and make it a pleasurable one. Our dedicated team of agents truly care about ensuring all of our guests have the most memorable of stays so I am pleased to know we were able to do this for you. Please feel free if you stay with us again to contact us directly to set up anything you need to make your stay a perfect one.

Thank you for taking the time to rate us so highly and share your experience.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This hotel appeared to be brand new and was very clean. Its located right across the freeway from the airport. If you like to shop, there is a brand new Outlet Mall right across the freeway. It had a great free breakfast and their steaks were great aswell.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear sstro19

Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful review. It means a lot to us that you continue to visit us as it really shows how much or efforts truly mean to our guests. Please ensure to keep calling us directly to receive the very best rates so we can keep you coming for years to come. Thank you for the perfect rating!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

I always stay Wyndham Garden Edmonton Airport. Why? friendly staff, very nice and clean room, comfortable bed, best breakfast, and more. Every year, we have Camrose classic night soccer tournament. Wyndham is always our first choice when we cannot find one at Camrose, which is 70KM away.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ryan Y, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Edmonton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Hongxing G,

We genuinely appreciate all of our guests and love to go above and beyond with our customer service so we see our guests for years and years to come. It means a lot to us to garner a perfect rating and we appreciate you taking the time to recommend us.

Please always let us know of any special occasions in the future so we may also celebrate those with you too!!

Best Regards,