“My go-to restaurant”
Review of Tasty Thai

Tasty Thai
Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Olds
Reviewed 29 February 2016

The best Asian restaurant in town! Staff are very nice and accommodating. Highly recommended if you are craving for fresh tasting, non-greasy asian food.

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

I went here with my seven-year-old daughter. The food was good, and the lady was very friendly. I recommend this restaurant.

My daughter had the Deep Fried Ice Cream. It was really good!

Reviewed 14 February 2016

I took my girlfriend here fora birthday supper. It had been recommended to us. It did not disappoint. I ordered the lemongrass chicken and my friend the mild basil chicken. (12.99) good sized servings. We got a single order of coconut rice (lots to share). It was just wonderful. the flavors were superb. Service was lovely. My friend was given a complimentary sweet crispy roti for her birthday . Wow. It too was sweet and tasty. I plan to take my husband and friends here. The place was packed with many return customers. The atmosphere is relaxed and very friendly. Try it!!

Reviewed 22 January 2016

We were there for lunch today. Best Thai food I have had in a long time. Prices were reasonable. We will be back the next time in Olds.

Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

I would not have thought Olds would have such a good Thai restaurant. The food is easily on the same level as the best places in the big centres. That, coupled with friendly efficient service make this a must eat place when in town. It is even worth the short detour off Highway 2.