“Dinner”
Review of Zhu's Ginger Beef

Zhu's Ginger Beef
Ranked #7 of 55 Restaurants in Olds
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Wow they make the most amazing gluten free Chinese food. You just have to ask and they will give you a list of what they can make. And so friendly. Best food ever.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Such good food I've been way to busy with work to come here more often but went yesterday and it was still amazing. Plus I forgot that I can call in and order and have it delivered

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Would rather be told it will be an hour wait than 25 minutes and have to sit and stew for 35 more watching others get their food! I was pick up for a takeout . The portions were out of this world large,not sure if that was just because we waited so long? Food was really good and staff really nice I felt sorry for them as they knew how frustrated we were. But like I said, I could've spent the hour somewhere else if they told me a more accurate wait time!! I had pad Thai and my husband ginger beef both were really good and tons of leftovers!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

When we visit Olds "Ginger Beef" restaurant one of our favourite options for brunch. The owner she always makes us welcome + is very helpful with the menu suggestions.
Great place to visit. This was my 72 st.. birthday day.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

The food is great! Always fresh! Whenever we are close we stop by and the service is always amazing!