“Take out”
Review of Zhu's Ginger Beef

Zhu's Ginger Beef
Ranked #7 of 55 Restaurants in Olds
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We grabbed a couple of dinners for one. Was very good, overall. There was a lot of rice with each of the meals, which although was very tasty, I would have loved a little more of the veggies & beef instead. :)

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Ate here with a family member. I ordered Pad Thai with chicken and my companion ordered the dinner for one. We were both surprised with the amount of food and thought its quality was excellent.

I recommend for anyone looking for this type of food.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

We travel from Sundre to our favourite Chinese Restaurant which is Zhu's Ginger Beef in Olds, AB. The food is always very tastey, big portions and very reasonably priced. My wife June really appreciates the Gluten free items that they serve. The staff are very kind and helpful when explaining items on the menu we are unfamiliar with.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

I love eating here with my mom because they have great food and amazing gluten free options for my mom. My mom is allergic to beef and i am allergic to pork they always make sure that they don't contaminate our food and we have never had any problems 10/10

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I am a frequesnt diner at this establishment. It is head and shoulders above typical small town chinese restaurants. The food is flavourful and affordable. My usual meal is curry chicken which is always delicious. When we have a family dinner we enljoy dishes from all the menu categories. This place is great.

Date of visit: February 2017