“Pretty Good”

Kinh Fine Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 55 Restaurants in Olds
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Ate here and it was fast and hot food. The Pad Thai was a little different than anticipated since it was more yellow and tasted a little more of curry, but still good. Staff was friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Great food, great service and it is in one of the oldest buildings in Olds giving it a unique atmosphere. They are super willing to help you out with any questions you have about their menu. 10/10 would recommend.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Dropped in for a bowl of pho. It was a generous portion, tasty, and spicy. Definitely worth a visit.

Thank Dave and Kirste... P
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I have been eating here for more than 4 years and I love it. Their rice noodle bowls are some of the best I have ever had. The restaurant needs a little work but to be honest it doesn't even matter. Keep up the good work guys.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I have been a loyal
Customer since the opening. I always had great food, and excellent service. Now that Kenny has been pushed out of the business, I truly feel the quality of the food and service has gone downhill a bit. The front end lady doesn't seem too inviting to speak with, and the last meal I had last week was sub par. I could be wrong, but I think prices were raised, and amounts of food has been lowered. I was pretty disappointed last week for sure! Disappointed with my last experience.