Lowest prices for your stay
US$18
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/12/11
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Expedia.comUS$18
Hotels.comUS$18
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2020 via mobile

You can tell this used to be a very nice property at one time. They did have full hookups and it's a beautiful area with the condition of the whole property is sad. I am hopeful that they will improve and save this property from further disrepair

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2020 via mobile

My partner and I stopped here the other night. We had a reservation, and we were really looking forward to staying at the108 mile resort. To say I was disappointed, would be an understatement. Our night cost $142 with tax. That was a king bed room, and came with a kitchenette. It was on the first floor. This place is in desperate need of a renovation. In the bathroom, the door frame was broken, and crumbling. When the people in an adjoining room turned on water, a screeching sound from the pipes was heard every time. The bed was a new mattress it was so high off the floor it was difficult for me to get into bed. The mattress was extremely soft. The kitchenette was stocked, and there was tea and coffee available. There was some sugar and non-dairy creamer. You should be aware the water is extremely hard, and unpalatable. If you decide to stay here, bring your own water. Sadly due to the current pandemic, there was no bar, and no restaurant. In the morning they did offer tea and coffee, but nothing else. As interest you could walk down to the pro shop, and buy a breakfast sandwich down there. I noticed the ingredients for this came from the main resort. But nothing was available to eat at the resort at self. Apparently, the golf course is quite good, but we did not partake. The view from the resort is first class, but sadly it’s the only thing that is first class in this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MissMarcyMcKay
Reviewed 27 December 2019 via mobile

Last minute Christmas trip had us booking in here on Christmas day. We were the only one in the hotel but we were greeted by a pleasant lady at the front desk and all the lights and the heat turned on in the room. Beds were pretty soft, although she said they were new. Nothing bad, nothing over the top excellent. Just an easy stay with a basic continental breakfast. More snow would have been nice to explore the XC trails.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2019

I've lived in this area for 20 years and I've been a member of the golf course for 8 this golf course and Resort have been turned over a few times and our latest investor to acquire 108 Resort has been working diligently to improve all aspects.these things do take time and judging by the golf course and the Leaps and Bounds it has made I'm sure nothing but great things are coming for the future .I have been in the rooms and had friends stay there everything is a process and it's coming along nicely I can speak directly to the golf course management and maintenance ,the course has never been in better shape since I've been around and everything is improving and already extremely good all new karts greens and Fairways as nice as I've seen them in the 108.after lining up and waiting for 10 minute tee times at other Resorts and other golf courses you will be completely spoiled and feel as though this is your own backyard with and almost your own private course feel. I feel a bit hesitant to leave such a great review as all it will do is make the course a bit busier but if you love golf and a relaxed feel on an awesome course with a great group of people running it you won't be disappointed here

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Deanonthescene
Reviewed 11 October 2019

Had a handicapped room because I can’t do stairs. Bathroom was well equipped but beds are much too high for handicapped or anyone under 6 feet tall. Beds need to be lowered at least 6 inches to make them easier to get into. Also the motel is 8 miles out of town but the room had no fridge or microwave. Also no chairs in the room. This place is old and needs a lot of updating.

Date of stay: October 2019