“Breakfast”
Review of Tj's Restaurant

Tj's Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 56 Restaurants in Aldergrove
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have never been but my partner has been plenty. It was a nice change from the usual place we go for breakfast on the weekends.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We dined here based on TA reviews. So disappointing. I love small town restaurants and this one reminded me of my fav at home until we sat down, used the washroom, and ate the food. I ordered the crab, avocado benny and was nauseous for the rest of the day. My coworkers were similarly disappointed. I hope this was a one off but I will not be back. So disappointed.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Stopped by for lunch on a recent Sunday.
I ordered a clubhouse sandwich and the girlfriend ordered the shrimp sandwich. They were the worst sandwiches I have ever seen served. If the cook used any less filler for the ingredients we would have been served dry toast. The server was friendly but the owner needs to rethink the price-value-quality offering. I will never return to this establishment.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

We found the most friendly servers - fast service, great food. Still can't beat the Benny. Eggs poached to perfection, crispy bacon - yum! You won't be able to eat lunch after this big breakfast.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

We often have breakfast here. The Eggs Benny is fabulous. Eggs perfect - bacon crispy and all served with yummy hash browns - cooked to perfection.