“Location”
Review of Benkey Sushi

Benkey Sushi
Ranked #7 of 56 Restaurants in Aldergrove
Reviewed 2 April 2018

For this not being in the center of town and one of many Sushi places in town, this is still a busy place. I eat here at least once a month, sit in or take out. On the busy days eating in there is a wait. We had to walk out 1 day as we sat for over 5 min before anyone came to see us.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I was cycling from Abbotsford to Vancouver when I started to feel VERY HUNGRY. I had been looking for a restaurant for already 5 kms when I saw this mini mall with a Sushi place.
Talk about stupid luck.
Service is great, food is very good, prices are decent.
If I'm ever in the neighbourhood, I'll even travel a detour just to eat here again

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Yum , I 've eaten here often . Good take out . Called in to order , 20 minute pick . Eat in is great with good service :) been for lunch and dinner . They have a good eat in dinner and lunch box .

Reviewed 23 March 2017

The food is always top knotch. Never had a bad experience and the service is equally amazing. They (the chefs) make an effort to say goodbye every time I visit and the quality is unbeatable.

The display, attention to detail, the taste it's all great. If I knew someone traveling from out of town who wanted sushi and liked the best, I'd bring them here. They even brought little deserts when I brought my kids.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

We have always ordered takeout and the food has always been good quality, delicious and beautifully presented. It is a little expensive, but totally worth it for what you get. Expect to wait 20-30 minutes before your order is ready for take out, they seem to make it to order. Definitely our favourite take out choice in Aldergrove!