“Sunday Morning walks”

Add it.
Milsean
Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Aldergrove
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have come to this place many times over the last 4 years. I love walking here with my dog and kids, grab a coffee / snack and chill. It is a small but very busy place. I have purchased items from the gift dept, can be a little pricey. It is a good place to meet with with a friend to and have a visit. There is not much of a food variety but what they offer is good.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Pleasantly surprised the first time I visited and have gone back often since then. Good coffee, excellent food, and interesting decor. Give yourself some time when you come as it takes a bit of time for your food to arrive. Very much worth the few minutes it takes. Great atmosphere and a delightful to visit.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

End of regular cycling season brought to several bakeries we too often road by. Milsean was our second stop. No complaints, good coffee and fresh baked goodies to fuel us for our next leg.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Haven't eaten there but it's ALWAYS busy and everyone is enjoying their food. I go to buy gifts. It's my favourite store for different and unique Christmas ideas etc.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

If you have not already been then you are really missing out here. The drinks are the best in the area by far! They make their own chocolate on site and it top notch quality. They have everything from fun kitchy things that work well for gifts to useful household items. Food and drink is great and there is a wonderful ambience is you wish to sit back and enjoy a light meal

1  Thank Adrian B