“Date Night”
Review of Brick Alley Bistro

Brick Alley Bistro
Ranked #6 of 56 Restaurants in Aldergrove
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The place had not been open long. Say great reviews on Facebook. We were 1 of 2 couples. It was very quiet, they needed some back round music. I would like to try it again as they have been open a little longer now. I would not order what I had, I would like to return and try other items. I feel my partner was a little disappointed with his choice as well, I cant recall the item and do not recognize it on the menu on line. We did attend a fair few months back when they had not been open for long.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Finally somewhere that has raised the bar for Aldergrove restaurants, or Langley for that matter. Just really great food overall. From the breakfast food, to dinner appetizers, the main courses, to the different daily desserts and baked treats, this place has it figured out and it's delicious.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I was really surprise with the quality of the food: simply excellent. The lamb shrank, salad nicoise, beignets, ... All were delicious. My friends & I really loved it. The waitress is very professional & the owner is nice, she came to us & say thank you for coming. Strongly recommend.
The 2 negative points were: toilet was not clean & the room was a bit cold.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We went in for lunch and the food was fresh and delicious! Everything is made in house and we could tell. The sticky buns are amazing!!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch on a Sunday afternoon and was very pleasantly surprised by the outstanding service and delicious meal! I had a turkey sandwich on gluten free bread and a salad. Our server was very friendly and attentive. We will definitely be back!!