“The staff are amazing!”

Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Sushi, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Kicking Horse Cafe, loiter with the locals, linger with our team, learn about our counter culture or simply relax in the chilliest Cafe in the Rocky Mountains. The Cafe in Invermere is a full-immersion experience in organic, Fair Trade, coffee culture. Here you can sample the best coffees from exotic destinations around the world, roasted in the freshest air, using the most exacting equipment. If going "local" is more your style, you can experience slow food at its finest; fresh baking and delectable treats created on-site; homemade local soups, artisan bread, freshly prepared sushi, sandwiches and a variety of other local, health conscious fare.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I swung by during a long drive and I had a lot of fun! I wanted to buy a bag but couldn't figure out which of the lighter roasts I would like so one of the staff (Can't remember her name, might have started with an E? The cashier told me she was their resident expert) put through two types on the french press and that was so helpful because I liked the one I initially wasn't sold on! She also patiently explained which countries produced the flavour notes I was looking for and was very enthusiastically went through the offerings. I learned so much and went home with coffee (Hoodoo Jo) I found so so so tasty.

Caffeina_KHC, Public Relations Manager at Kicking Horse Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thanks for the stopping by and taking the time to post a review. Nice to hear you've got a new blend to enjoy. Cheers,

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This is amazing place where you can have good breakfast and really good coffee! Staff it's very friendly and well trained, but why they won't have paying tap system? If I run my bike most of the time I don't carry my wallet with me but I always have my phone which I can pay with, please add tap!

Caffeina_KHC, Public Relations Manager at Kicking Horse Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thanks for the review and great feedback, will definitely pass it on for consideration. Happy travels on your bike. Cheers

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We had a fantastic coffee and New Foundland Fog tea at this restaurant. The prices are a bit on the steep side but better than any alternative down the road.

Thanks for the great review and spreading the good coffee word. Cheers,

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

My wife, two kids and I went to Kicking Horse cafe twice during our 2 night stay in Invermere. It has excellent coffee and easy to get coffee beans to go to bring home. The food we ordered was great, kids loved their muffins. We’ll be back to try more on the menu next time we visit the town.

An absolute visit for coffee.

Caffeina_KHC, Public Relations Manager at Kicking Horse Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Great to hear your family enjoyed the Cafe. Hope you're having fun in the Valley. Cheers,

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We stumbled on this fantastic cafe. Great atmosphere, coffee, chai lattes and the breakfast was amazing. Will be back before we go back to Australia :)

Caffeina_KHC, Public Relations Manager at Kicking Horse Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thanks for the fantastic review! Hope you are enjoying your time in the valley. Cheers,