“Cozy and charming home away from home in the...”
other travellers have booked this property
Nelson's 'Heritage Building of the Year' award Meandering path
Lakeside Park 2
Tree-lined streets in Nelson
Kokanee Provincial Park
Whitewaater Ski Resort
Pergola.. outdoor sitting area for guests
Spring time at Mistiso's Place
Welcome...
Wintery night at Mistiso's Place
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
KathyKimb...
Fremont, California
“Cozy and charming home away from home in the center of Nelson.”
Reviewed 9 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Walking distance to everything you need to enhance your stay in Nelson, BC. The host is attentive to guest needs and provides a warm welcome.

Pam R
“A Cozy, Comfortable Home Away From Home”
Reviewed 19 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We stayed at the Mistiso based on the ratings we found. It didn't take long to understand why the ratings were so good. The room had a fully stocked kitchenette, spacious bathroom, and was so warmly decorated and laid out that unlike most hotel rooms, we were actually anxious to go back to the room at night. We also met the owner Maria shortly after we arrived, and she was just awesome. She talked to us about our stay, and our travels, and gave us great suggestions about things to do and places to see. By the time we were done chatting it felt more like we were staying at a friends house then just renting a room. Will definitely stay there again when we return to Nelson.

Your age range 50-64
Management Response
21 Oct 2017
Your words warm our hearts! We love to know that our guests feel at home when they stay with us. You are always welcomed back with open arms anytime! Thank you and until next time.
Loretta L
“Delightfully cosy and clean!”
Reviewed 17 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

This place is a very nice place to stay. We stayed in the Kokanee room, and it was very clean and had plenty of room. The hosts took care of everything you could possibly think of and everything you could need was there at your fingertips! Very much recommended! The city of Nelson is so picturesque and adorable, we will surely return!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fact that the room had everything you needed
Liked least: The mattress was a little to soft for me
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Families with young children
Ali Z
“comfortable and well-equipped”
Reviewed 9 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

my wife and I enjoyed our stay at Mistiso's Place; the place is very welcoming; the kitchen is well equipped and the location is very central.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Families with young children
HeatherFe...
Calgary, Canada
“Beautiful and Clean”
Reviewed 28 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

I can't say enough about this beautiful and charming vacation rental and the service I received from the owner Maria Schuh! When I first entered my suite, it looked so charming and romantic that my first thought was I wished I had brought a loved one to share it with! This would be a lovely and private honeymoon suite. You can tell by the decor and attention to detail that heart and love have gone into making this a special and comfortable space for visitors. The well equipped kitchen had everything I needed, and the bed was super comfortable. It is also very conveniently located downtown and within easy walking to all sites and secured so I felt completely safe staying there. The heritage house is spotless and well maintained and because of the key system, I was able to arrive late and leave early without disturbing the manager. My only comment is to prune the hedge back from the entry steps off the sidewalk to the front yard and maybe install a light as my night vision isn't that great. Otherwise, I highly recommend this vacation rental and I will stay there again on my next trip!!

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: It was beautiful and eclectic inside and very welcoming and comfortable.
Liked least: The stairs were a little narrow to my room; the entry off the street was a bit dark for me.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing