“To heck with McDonalds!”
Review of Cha Cha Java

Cha Cha Java
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: In-house fair trade and organic coffee roasting since 1999. We have expanded the wholesome food options to include our healthy scones and muffins, homemade soups, sandwiches, wraps, paninis, reubens and quesadillas. Ask about the daily vegan and gluten free baking options that we do everyday.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I came here every morning for a gooey cinnamon bun. I'm sure it's not a healthy breakfast choice, but toasted, these gems are worth setting my alarm for.

Cam E, Owner at Cha Cha Java, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

They taste as good as the aroma when coming out of the toaster.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Great coffee and quite a few delicious vegan options. I haven't tried them all but the scones and wraps are awesome!

Cam E, Owner at Cha Cha Java, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks. We are always trying to add to the vegan menu to keep you coming back.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for an americano and a scone. It is a cozy little place with very friendly staff. My americano was one of the best I have ever had. They obviously use fresh beans and take care in preparing it. My scone was toasted and buttered and tasted wonderful. This might be the best coffee shop in Parksville.

Cam E, Owner at Cha Cha Java, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

As we roast our own coffee two to three times a week you are right that it is the freshest best cup of coffee that anyone can have.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

This has got to be the best place for fresh scones and coffee in Parksville! We at lunch here and I had the Jewell Moroccan Soup, and a Spinach and Feta scone. So yummy! My partner enjoyed the Ruben sandwich and a cup of coffee. We will be back!

Cam E, Owner at Cha Cha Java, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks for the great review.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Stopped into our favourite cafe this morning. For a change my wife tried a Blueberry-Lemon muffin. What a taste sensation. She's still talking about it tonight. I guess I'll have to try one next time! Thanks to the gang!