All reviews continental breakfast hard boiled eggs hot tub yogurt lots of parking room was clean mini golf nice stay front desk staff we've stayed indoor pool vancouver island bc soap dog
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

From the star rating and street appearance I wasnt expecting much but once onside very pleasantly surprised! Nicely appointed rooms, clean, very friendly staff and a really nice breakfast room. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TravelodgeCanada, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Parksville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Randy,

Thank you for commenting on your recent stay with us. It has been wonderful to have welcomed you here. We appreciate your positive words and are pleased to know that you enjoyed our pleasant facilities and friendly service. We hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Great location, close to the beauitiful beaches of Parksville. Walking distance to attractions as well. Breakfast included is a nice option, as well as the pool for kids and adults if you arent into swimming in the ocean. A short walk to the heart of Parksville's shopping district or driving within 5 minutes or less.
Queen bed, mini fridge, tv, microwave, clean linens and rooms. A/C was a bit noisy but once the room was cool, the fan could be turned down to reduce noise. I would stay here again.
The grounds could use a gardener though, a few too many weeds and tall grass along the parking lot.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Sherrielis,

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us and taking your time to provide us the feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the advantageous location and our convenient facilities. Also, we appreciate your comment
regarding the ground area. We have been working on mowing, trimming and cleaning around so you will see the difference when you come back. It has been a pleasure to have welcomed you here and we look forward to having you back, soon:)

Best regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

WHATEVER you do DON’T stay at the Travelodge in Parksville!! I stayed there with my Niece on the weekend and we were kept awake until 12:30 am because of a dance they allowed in their conference room! When I told the front desk at checkout that we couldn’t sleep because of all the noise (we were 4 doors down!) they said we tried to stop it but they wouldn’t listen! They offered me 10% off my bill which is a joke and the best she could do was 15%. I’ve now been trying to get a hold of the Manager Marcus there and have left 5 messages for him but he is avoiding me! Great Customer service!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Debbie P
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

On a first quick look, it looks pretty basic. But the hotel offers everything you need.
Our room offered a TV with Shaw digital box, refrigerator microwave, coffee maker, ice machine (on the hall), iron, ironing board, hairdryer, and enough towels. I did not find a safe. In the bathroom even body lotion, shampoo and conditioner.
I checked the towels, bedlinnen and matras; all was clean.
Included in all reservations is a continental breakfast. I liked it, see attached pictures. Free parking on-site is also a bonus.
At 5AM I was woken up by a very loud sound, sounded like someone was showering in a room next to ours, that was unpleasant.
All in all, we had an OK stay and would visit again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2018

My family and I stayed at the Travelodge Parksville by Wyndham during the Victoria Day long weekend in BC (May 19 to May 21). From the moment we checked in and during our 2 night stay and then we checked out, all the staff were very professional and friendly. The lobby, guestrooms, restaurant (for the free continental breakfast), and the swimming pool are all clean and well maintained. Travelodge Parksville by Wyndham is not a big hotel but it is a very comfortable and cozy hotel. Without a doubt we will definitely stay at this hotel again :)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank KimWallaWalla
TravelodgeCanada, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Parksville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Kim,

Thank you for providing us your feedback and commenting on your recent experience with us. It has been a great pleasure to have you stay with us and we are especially excited to know that everything has been to your satisfaction from the moment you arrived until your check-out. No other things make us happier to get a nice feedback from our guests, which is very rewarding:)
We will be looking forward to welcoming you and your family, again soon.

Best Regards,