“Really good ”

Add it.
Turtle Beach Cafe
Ranked #46 of 97 Restaurants in Port Alberni
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Perfect for a family meal, good and fresh food, good service, and really good ice tea !
Kids enjoy it

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I came here for the breakfast buffet on Fathers’s Day and had a horrible experience. We put in an order for omelets and never received them after waiting over an hour, then the waitress (thin blonde) asked us if we were still waiting for our omelets and when we said that we were she said that she would check on them, and then came back said that they weren’t ready and it would be a longer wait still because they were having grill problems ( but every other table was getting their food and the buffet was being filled quickly with no delays so I don’t believe that), and while we were discussing if we wanted to wait even longer she demanded “so do you want to wait for your omelets or not” I then said no we would not and I expressed how disappointed I was that we didn’t get our order since it is part of the buffet that we are paying for and she just walked away, I then went to the till to pay and asked for a receipt and if the manager was there, she said no and slammed the receipt down on the counter and said rudely “fine there you go have it” and I told her she was being rude and she said that I was the one being short with her, I told her this was no way to treat a customer and she mumbled something under her breath and went into the kitchen and started slamming things around. After leaving I noticed she had over charged us too.
I have tried to contact the manager several with no success, this was a terrible experience and put a damper on our day, I would not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Great place to eat. The food is fresh and hot and tasty. Lots of food for your order. Good service and you can get a drink if you want to

Reviewed 11 September 2016

We were here for coffee, which was OK but nothing special, and some cake. I had a brownie, the size of which was more impressive than the quality. This was adequate for the purpose but I don't feel any need to return

Reviewed 28 July 2016

They had a nice choice of fresh and good quality food. Pleasant staff. Nice atmosphere. I recoomend this place and would definitely go there again if visiting the area again!