All reviews front desk pool and hot tub no elevator free breakfast room was clean place to stay hash browns in town stayed nights hotel room friendly service liquor store beds port coupon fridge duvet
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights recently and can’t say how impressed with the property I am. Staff is super friendly, rooms clean and comfortable with everything you need.

Biggest stand out of the place is the hot tub and pool for guest use and the breakfast.

If I find myself back in Port Alberni this will be my 1 place to check into.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Shayne K
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent people working there, clean and the breakfast was awsone. Close to the downtown of port Alberni, the swimming pool was nice touch to our stay.
The people on the front desk was ready to help us at any moment!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank William H
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Older hotel but has been upgraded nicely. Kids loved the pool and hot tub and the omelet station at breakfast was a hit with the whole family.
Appreciated being asked which floor we wanted (no elevator) as we had a lot of luggage.
Best mattress we have had on this vacation!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Prairiegirl289
Front D, Manager at The Hospitality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most encouraging feedback with the TripAdvisor community. It is indeed a pleasure to hear that the whole family has liked our breakfast and the mattresses in the rooms.

We thank you again for staying with us and looking forward to see you soon

The Hospitality Inn

Reviewed 13 August 2018

I booked two rooms for a short stay in Port Alberni at a fraction of the price other hotels were offering. Hotel is very clean and staff are very friendly and responsive. Beds were comfortable and pool is great.
Complimentary breakfast is good.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank seath1118

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your encouraging review with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that you had a great overall stay with us, I am also happy to read that you have mention that our hotel is very clean and staff is very friendly and responsive. Indeed our beds are very comfortable and are liked by many of our guests.

Thank you again for staying with us and we are looking forward to see you soon

The Hospitality Inn

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Rooms are clean and the service is amazing. I was surprised to see the complimentary breakfast arrangements, not only buffet also a live omelet station which made my day. Cereals , bagels , ham , bacon , muffins, breads yogurt juices and much more. Pool and hot tub was an additional enjoyment. First stay and will stay again and again. Lovely staff too, thank you

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most encouraging 5 out of 5 review with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that you had a great overall stay with us, finding your room clean and tidy, I am happy that you have mention that the breakfast selection was excellent. Indeed our pool and hot tub are liked by all guests. Thank you for mentioning regarding our staff that they were helpful during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit in the near future.

The hospitality Inn