“The best day out!”

Wild Blue Yonder Rafting Adventures
Ranked #3 of 15 Tours in Revelstoke
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: White Water Rafting in Revelstoke: The class 3+ Illecillewaet River has big, splashy waves and rapids, but is not too technical or high-risk, it’s a great trip for beginners, but thrilling enough for those who've rafted before. A wild, pristine river starting in Glacier National Park, we get on the Illecillewaet River at Albert Canyon for an exhilarating 26km ride through gorgeous scenery and stunning sections of whitewater. The trip finishes with an epic water fight using our exclusive super-soakers! FREE TRIP PHOTOS and fresh snacks: this is an unforgettable trip of a lifetime! River Pirates for kids! Take your kids on an adventure they'll never forget! Let your child (and big kids, too) live out the fantasy: get your pirate gear, name and sign-up for a madcap tale of buried treasure, rats and rogue crew members! Sing songs, learn jokes, battle with swords and find the gold! Performed in a hilarious improv style, our crazy captains will have you in stitches and the little ones bedazzled. This unique adventure includes face-painting, bandanas, swords and treasure... and you get to take it all home!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had such a great time out with Cory and the team. Amazing scenery, fun and the best water fight I've had in years! What better way to spend your afternoon. Thanks for a fab day!

ginagoldie, Owner at Wild Blue Yonder Rafting Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for choosing Wild Blue Yonder for your white water rafting adventure! We are happy that you enjoyed the water fight and the rest of the trip as well!

All reviews
"guide"
in 12 reviews
"blast"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was my first time rafting and I had a blast!
What a great place to do it, the scenery was magical!
Thanks Cory and your team for making this day so special, fun and safe! I highly recommend this activity while you are in Revelstoke, you won't regret it.

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are happy that we were able to show you how beautiful and special the rivers are here in Revelstoke.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my first time out on white water, and I could not have been more impressed! Cory and Vincente were fantastic guides- informing us of all the relevant safety information while keeping things light and FUNNY! We'll be back for sure. Thanks for a great day on the Chillie Illie guys!

1  Thank Megan I

Megan,

Thank you for choosing Wild Blue Yonder. We are happy that you had an amazing experience on your first white water rafting trip!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a fantastic time on the river with wild blue yonder. Booking with Gina was great and Cory was a great guide accompanied by Vicente and Adam who were the safety kayaks.
I was nervous to begin with but once we got going I could not have been more thrilled. I would totally recommend this. The little surprise at the end was much appreciated. Thanks for a great day guys.

Thank you for recommending us and leaving a review!