Review Highlights
Great way to spend BC day long weekend

I would highly suggest visiting the park early to ensure a parking spot because it becomes... read more

Reviewed 6 August 2018
brendabeachbum
via mobile
My go to place for a summer swim.

A great mountain lake that warms up in the summer for some fun swimming and hiking. Jump off some... read more

Reviewed 2 October 2018
AndreasP1642JN
Vancouver, Canada

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Squamish
from US$61,59
from US$134,73
from US$96,20
More Info
All reviews paradise valley main trail interpretive forest rocks network shore park paddle hike campground beauty route
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We spent the day at Brohm Lake. The first half was hiking on the extensive trail system. The difficulty was varied and there were many opportunities to take more challenging routes as well as the main trail which was moderate in difficulty. In places we climbed vertically holding roots and clambering up rock faces or we could have gone around and walked a well marked wide trail that went around rocks and offered staircases. The second half of the day was swimming in the lake. There were many kayakers and paddleboarders as well.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Roy C
Reviewed 31 August 2017

This lake is VERY busy during the day time with families in kayaks/paddle boards/you name it. We were recommended to take a strenuous hike from Paradise Valley Campground to this lake but weren't told how easily accessible it is from the main highway! Huge disappointment to barely be able to find a spot by the water. It's probably a lot more enjoyable in the mornings with fewer crowds.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Anna M
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Come early on the warm days of summer as the main pRking lot will be full before noon.
Lake is clean and refreshing but very limited shore line to set up your beach towels. Be prepared to share the rocky shoreline with the crowds.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Dave M
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Bit of a "locals" secret (compared to well-known Alice Lake). Great for swimming in the summer time. Sometimes the lake freezes over in the winter and it's great for family ice skating.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

I went to brohm lake with my family and friends in august the lake was really nice but the kids went swimming over to the other side we could still see the kids but they came back in shock that there were naked women and men over on the other side I didn't believe them at first but about 10mins later the people without anything on came swimming over I didn't know what to do so I gathered my stuff and left I would come back but I hope not to run in to them again

Date of experience: August 2016