Review Highlights
Great way to spend BC day long weekend

I would highly suggest visiting the park early to ensure a parking spot because it becomes... read more

Reviewed 6 August 2018
brendabeachbum
Vancouver, Canada
via mobile
My go to place for a summer swim.

A great mountain lake that warms up in the summer for some fun swimming and hiking. Jump off some... read more

Reviewed 2 October 2018
AndreasP1642JN
Vancouver, Canada

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Squamish
from US$60,92
from US$133,27
from US$95,15
More Info
All reviews interpretive forest rocks network shore park paddle hike beauty route
Reviewed 31 August 2017

This lake is VERY busy during the day time with families in kayaks/paddle boards/you name it. We were recommended to take a strenuous hike from Paradise Valley Campground to this lake but weren't told how easily accessible it is from the main highway! Huge disappointment to barely be able to find a spot by the water. It's probably a lot more enjoyable in the mornings with fewer crowds.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Anna M
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Come early on the warm days of summer as the main pRking lot will be full before noon.
Lake is clean and refreshing but very limited shore line to set up your beach towels. Be prepared to share the rocky shoreline with the crowds.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Dave M
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Bit of a "locals" secret (compared to well-known Alice Lake). Great for swimming in the summer time. Sometimes the lake freezes over in the winter and it's great for family ice skating.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

I went to brohm lake with my family and friends in august the lake was really nice but the kids went swimming over to the other side we could still see the kids but they came back in shock that there were naked women and men over on the other side I didn't believe them at first but about 10mins later the people without anything on came swimming over I didn't know what to do so I gathered my stuff and left I would come back but I hope not to run in to them again

Date of experience: August 2016
6  Thank American g
Reviewed 24 September 2016

I understand now what Canadians mean by interpretive forests. It is their interpretation of "steep" and "flat", similar to what they mean by "quite near" and "not so far"... This is not an easy trail for someone with tricky knees but it is beautiful so worth taking your time. I spent too much time watching where to put my feet and not appreciating the scenery.

Date of experience: September 2016