Sandman Inn Terrace(Terrace)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$104
Best Western Terrace Inn(Terrace)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$76
Rest Inn(Terrace)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$81
Copper River Motel(Terrace)(Great Value!)
US$90
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$131
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$428
All reviewswhite spotfree wifirooms are cleanhot breakfastmini fridge and microwavelocation is greatearly checkgreat customer servicedowntown
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The friendliest staff I have ever met! The Days Inn is also in the heart of Terrace so everything you could possibly need is within walking distance. The hotel is also attached to a nice cafe as well as a Whitespot restaurant so you'll never be missing out on a nice meal. I accidentally made a reservation a day late but the staff were accommodating and got me in to a room for the day I forgot to book. The next day I seamlessly switched to the room I actually had booked.

The rooms I stayed in are nice and modern. Equiped with A/C, wifi, OptikTV from Telus, as well as a mini-fridge and microwave.

You won't regret booking here!

Room Tip: Rooms on both sides of the building are quest from my experience.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Kristyne E, General Manager at Days Inn Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay at our hotel. We are glad that you are enjoying your stay.We enjoy feedback whether good or bad as it lets us know areas we need to focus on in the future. We hope you choose us again the next time you visit Terrace.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is so helpful, friendly, and nice. They went above and beyond what was expected of them. We had unique needs and they truly tried to accommodate them as best as they could. Thanks for a great experience!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Kristyne E, General Manager at Days Inn Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about our hotel staff. We are glad that you have enjoyed your interactions with them.We enjoy feedback whether good or bad as it lets us know areas we need to focus on in the future. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Terrace.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Really impressed with inn and staff. Throughly enjoyed my stay.

I can’t believe I have to use 200 characters to write review. This is not high school. This just creates people who talk too much!!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Kristyne E, General Manager at Days Inn Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay at our hotel. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I've stayed in almost every hotel in Terrace and this one is by far the best. Aside from the prime location downtown - you're within walking distance of all the amenities - the rooms are clean and the staff are always a pleasure. The management are very polite, professional yet casual and always go above and beyond. This is my favorite place to stay when I come to Terrace. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed. Ooh and the burgers at the white spot... PRIMO!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Kristyne E, General Manager at Days Inn Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay at our hotel. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay.We enjoy feedback whether good or bad as it lets us know areas we need to focus on in the future. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Terrace.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The good: the king bed was very comfortable, the free breakfast decent and the front desk attendant tries to help when asked. The bad: The room looked like it hadn't been vacuumed in 2 weeks, pillows smelled, mirror was dirty and the finish was worn off the tub. In my first room the TV and phone didn't work. Eventually after maintenance could not fix my TV, I was moved to another room . This room did not have a comforter. As soon as I got in the room at approximately 9 pm, I noticed a lot of noise outside. A cleaning crew with gas powered power washers were cleaning the restaurant cooking vents. The noise lasted until well after 11 pm. In the morning, the rumble of the kitchen vents started about 6 am. Floors squeaked in hallway and one room. Walls thin. I think this may have been the worst hotel I have ever stayed in Canada.
I will not stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank RamblinTam

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at our hotel. I am very sorry that you had experienced so many issues. We have changed management recently and every problem from the past is being dealt with as well as some renovations to rooms. We hope that in the future you might consider staying with us again to experience all the changes yourself.