“Beautiful cottage”
other travellers have booked this property
The amazing view from our loft
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The amazing view from our loft
Cottage layered in fluffy Muskoka snow
slope down to the cottage from the road
Spring at the cottage
why not stargaze from the warm of the indoors?
cozy wood burning stove
Great open spacious rooms
eat in kitchen with all the amenities
master bedroom (queen bed) complete with walkin closet and ensuite
Master Ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 2 (queen bed)
Three piece bathroom
Cozy loft bedroom (double)
Loft 2 piece bathroom
Great lower level living space - lots of space for little kids to play
Downstairs family room with gas stove.
Laundry facilities - comes with detergent
Swimming off our dock in the Muskoka River
Fall  on the Muskoka River
Muskoka River in the Spring
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

trish658
Mississauga, Canada
“Beautiful cottage”
Reviewed 19 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

My friends and I wanted a small getaway from the city for the weekend. Despite the long travel due to the snowy weather conditions. Arriving to this cottage made it all with it. The cottage is very clean no complaints at all. Beautiful home arrangements. The owner is always available if any question arise. The pictures do no justice. The scenery is breath taking- nature at its best. I can only imagine it during the spring time. I truly enjoyed myself. I will be back in the summer and to share the experience I had with more family. Thank you.

Crystal P
“Great vacation stay”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Enjoyed it very much with friends for a weekend. Has everything one would required of a vacation rental. Had fun with the paddle boat. Quiet, perfect spot for a few friends to enjoy a weekend together.

Your age range 25-34
HaileyBra...
Oshawa, Canada
“Winter wonderland”
Reviewed 13 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

My other half and I stayed at Colin's cottage for 3 days, 3 days was not long enough! We got to the cottage at night so we couldn't see much, but when we woke up the next morning my breath was taken away. I fell in love with the scenery. I think I fell in love with everything the cottage offers. We were both disappinted when we had to leave. Colin was fantastic through this whole trip. We will defiantly be back! Over and over again. I fell in love with this beautiful place, and I'm sure you will too!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
16 Jan 2016
Thank you for the review Hailey!
Glad you enjoyed your stay so much. You were excellent guests. We would be happy to host you at any time.
Hamad S
“Excellent Getaway”
Reviewed 10 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

Great cottage about 2 hours away from Mississauga for a quick getaway from the city. The cottage is very well lit and has modern amenities. Having no WiFi was actually a plus because we wanted to be disconnected. 1 bedroom on each floor and a nice Napoleon fireplace on the main floor that does its job well. Nice deck at the back with a BBQ. One recommendation is to put blinds/curtains on the windows in the living room on the main floor.

The area is fantastic and not overly remote...close to Muskoka downtown and has a great village-like feel. We loved the remoteness and the time to relax. Unfortunately it was a really short trip and we didn't get to fully unwind from city life. Hoping to be back there soon.

Torontori
“Such a pleasant experience!”
Reviewed 9 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

My husband and I along with a group of friends stayed at Colin And Lydia's chalet. They certainly exceeded our expectations. We read really great review prior to booking with them on airbnb- so I wasn't surprised- the hosts provided everything from utensils, bedding, towels, hand cream to hair and body wash! - basically everything you would find in your own home. It was also very clean. We also LOVED their fully functioning fireplace. We were really impressed.

We highly recommend their chalet if your looking for a small getaway in Muskoka with family and friends. We were also personally touched that they appreciated our stay by providing us with feedback. We treated their home as if it was our own home because we cleaned up everything before we left. I hope others would offer the same respect.

Travelling group: Large Group
Management Response
10 Nov 2015
Thanks again Sana. I am glad you had such a great time. You are certainly by far the best renter we have ever had!
Any time you want to stay just let us know and we will make space available for you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing