“Pop[ular With Seniors In Town”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #3 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Cobourg
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This town is well known for its seniors living in this community and when my wife and I stopped here it was full of this age group. This didn't present as a problem to us but sure this location is making money here by them enjoying their coffee and/or food here. Customer service was good today along with the coffee.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Owner's of this Franchise give back to the community and deserve our support. Quick service and friendly staff

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Older unit, needs up dating, poor parking, Staff that do not listen or pay attention to your order. I asked for a DeCAF and was served a regular. I had repeated my order 3 times and STILL they did not hear what I wanted. The person entering the order is always not the person who does the order. so this location needs to be watched so U get WHAT YOU ASK FOR.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I can't believe I'm reviewing a Timmy's, they're all pretty consistent, but the WiFi is so bad that I'm making an exception just to flag this issue. I just happen to be at this one but it's been a similar experience at others around Ontario. So much so that when I need to rattle off an email or two on the road, I'll look for anything but a Tim's. A download rate of 2.2Mbps & upload of 0.6Mbps in this day & age is pretty sad. It actually felt even slower than those numbers. I turned WiFi off to send a few emails.
Otherwise, the coffee & food was good & the service was pleasant. This is a busy spot, they could use extra staff to clean a table every now and then.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Service was lovely. The lady behind the counter was really friendly, helpful and felt genuine. The downside is that I'm not really sure my drink is what I ordered. On a side note (not reflective of this or any establishment really), I wish people would learn to flush the toilet in public restrooms.