All reviews room was clean hockey tournament hotel staff kids loved the pool very nice hotel great for kids arthur's restaurant front desk staff pool and hot tub nice stay soup great place to stay would stay again small town dining room bw pub
Reviewed 19 August 2018

We stayed over for 1 night and loved the location. I rate this hotel 4 1/2 instead of 5 because it would have been nice if breakfast was included. The room was not big but clean and very comfortable. I had a wonderful night of sleep. I did not use the fitness room but the pool was lovely and I had a very nice morning swim. If I need a place to stay in Cobourg this hotel would be my 1st choice.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
66038, Manager at Best Western Plus Cobourg Inn & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us here at the Best Western Plus Cobourg Inn & Convention Centre on Tripadvisor. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We do have a large variety of different types and sizes of rooms. On your next visit we can find you something larger that will suit your needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

The location is a 10-minute drive to the beach which is okay if you have a car. The indoor swimming pool is a big plus to keep kids entertained. Breakfast is not included but the restaurant inside offers good options. The front desk personnel really needs training in customer service, though (read on!).

We stayed at the hotel in the weekend of Aug 10-12 and picked those days since there wouldn't be any major public event in town in order to avoid a large crowd. But there was a wedding event happening at the hotel (which we were not aware of) and our last night was close to a nightmare. In three diferent occasions between 1:30am and 3am, someone who attended the wedding came and knocked our door!! I opened the door twice to explain that it was the wrong room and asked them to leave. I could also notice how clearly intoxicated they were. In the morning, I noticed that someone purposely changed the room number plates in the same hall! I notified front desk about the incident and received the standard answer "sorry for the inconvenience". I travel frequently and never had this type of situation on my life. Definitely not coming back to this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Nate_TO
66038, Manager at Best Western Plus Cobourg Inn & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Nate_TO,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us here on tripadvisor, I am glad you enjoyed the pool and Pub. Unfortunately not all guests respect the privacy of others. The Guest Service Representatives do try their best to deal with and resolve guest disruptions when they occur if they are notified. I apologize on behalf of the guests that disturbed your stay.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Arrived at the hotel with another family who had already booked a room. Expected to be turned down as the hotel showed as booked solid but was presently surprised when I was able to book a room for the bight. The front desk staff was extremely helpful and the accommodation we had were great. My boys loved the pool area. We will definitely be going again

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Cameron,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Best Western Plus Cobourg Inn & Convention Centre here on tripadvisor. I am glad your children got a chance to enjoy the pool! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Best Western in Cobourg is clean and comfortable. The pool is a great addition and is open reasonable hours. The staff are helpful, respectful and professional. We have stayed numerous times and have always been pleased with the service and accommodations.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is located in the Best Western Plus in Cobourg. It has been recently been renovated and looks great. We travel to Cobourg every summer and Arthur’s has very good food. Every night there is a different theme and special which is good. Staff is excellent and they have a patio where you can watch the sun set.
Arthur’s is very good value for the dollar and worth visiting.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple