“Great first visit ”
Review of Bent Taco

Bent Taco
Ranked #4 of 132 Restaurants in Collingwood
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Description: Slingin' Burritos, Tacos & Tequila in the heart of Collingwood Ontario.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went out to celebrate the end of the school year and were not disappoint. We started off with the nachos and they were spot on. A warning their in house made hot sauce is not for the faint of heart. Our son had the grilled cheese and said it was the second best he had ever had. The girls had a variety of tacos and toastadas. I had the watermelon salad with the added grilled spicy chicken. The margaritas and the honey fitz come highly recommend! We will be back for sure.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Brilliant place to go. We went for lunch and noticed dates for music sessions in the evenings. Pity we had no time to come back for these. We were served by bright helpful people who handed us a clear menu and offered some advice. Chose vegetarian dips with Tacos. Great lunch. We have some Mexican chains in England but they seem to have become very dingy and not very adventurous apart from the spices.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As restaurant owners and also vegans .. we needed somewhere to eat out on our 2 night vacation in Collingwood/ Blue Mountain !!! With our 8 year old joining us , and after much research we found BENT TACO . And thank god we did !!!! As soon as we stepped in the front entrance we were greeted immediately and felt extremely welcomed .! :) WE asked our server what was Vegan and she instantly pointed out what our options were. We ate the watermelon salad ( minus the cheese ) to start and then had the cauliflower and beet tacos . Our 8year old had a grilled cheese with Tatortotts , which he finished !!! I would HIGHLY recommend this place for couples , families and anyone who wants a casual trendy dinning experience. **be prepared to wait @ peak hours .. but trust me it’s worth it . )

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

First time at BENT second time for the other ladies I was with ... But oh my lord this place is my new favourite. Not only is it full of character and good vibes but the food is simple and lovely. Our server was friendly and just the right amount of coming up to the table action. I feel like she knew we were chatting and visiting and kinda just let us hang and enjoy our meal and the company - which was nice. I adored the decor ! Lighting fixtures are fantastic - this place is ❤️
We shared the chips and guacamole to start.... And we all had Cauliflower Tacos which were incredible. We ordered 3 each and couldn't finish the last one. Very filling & so yum.
We didn't hit up the patio / it was a tad chilly.... But it looked super fun and so inviting. The menu isn't large which I like. They have a handful of simple items and just do them well ! Instead of a massive menu and poor quality. It's most certainly worth it to eat here and experience the BENT vibe. So much fun and one of my new favourites in collingwood.
Happy Tacos

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I have been here a few times. I get the hipster vib, not that I am into that at all. The food is good, but if this place is a taco place, maybe hit us up with a hamburger taco option? Good service and cool atmosphere.