“Best dessert in town”
Review of BeaverTails

BeaverTails
Ranked #59 of 76 Restaurants in Huntsville
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

We were thrilled to see a BeaverTails franchise in Huntsville as we come here often - certainly easier than driving to Mt Tremblant(lol)
I prefer the one with Oreo cookie and vanilla icing (with of course ice cream on top) and my wife likes the apple crumble with ice cream. The owner and her daughter are delightful - very generous with the toppings. We have been in 6 times in the past few weeks. The hot dogs wrapped in BeaverTail are also delicious. Truly a treat to come here.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank docmib
BeaverTails Huntsville, Owner at BeaverTails, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and very kind words. We're so glad you enjoy our delicious pastries as much as we do. We appreciate your support!! Come back soon! - The BeaverTails Huntsville Team!

Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

The apple pie beavertail could have been a little fresher and warmer. The hot chocolate was better. Service was friendly.

Date of visit: November 2020
Adventure42924799972, Owner at BeaverTails, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2020

We always aim for 5 star reviews. We hope you will visit us again so we can help create sweet memories moving forward.

Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

Food is made to order. That’s where the pros ends. We visited yesterday. They limited the number of customers inside, which is great. But I don’t know how they design their assembly line. Despite limiting customers thus also spreading out number of orders at once, they still fail to make the order in timely manner. We waited for 50 min!!! For 2 beavertails. If you have that much time to wait, then this is probably the place for you. Otherwise, use your time more productively somewhere else.

Date of visit: October 2020
3  Thank Mrslam
BeaverTailsHuntsvill, Owner at BeaverTails, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2020

We apologize for your long time on your most recent visit. We hope you will stop in again and give us the opportunity to make it up to and provide the best service and deliciousness you have come to expect from BeaverTails

Reviewed 3 August 2020

Today I went to the new Beavertail location in Huntsville with my mom and step-dad. It just opened up on Friday and we thought we would check it out.

My mom and I ordered the classic beavertail and my step-dad got a Reese's chocolate beavertail. I also got a beaverdog. They had enough flavours to satisfy anyone's appetite. For examples they even had a Lucky Charms beavertail. The food was to die for. I preferred the beavertail over the beaverdog. I also liked the classic beavertail better than the Reese's beavertail. The restaurant looked fantastic. It had nice decorations like a canoe and the chandeliers were shaped like moose antlers. I also liked that you could see them preparing the beavertails. However, the service was a little slow. I assumed this is because it was their opening weekend and the holiday.

Overall I give the Beavertails Huntsville a 9/10. I will be sure to go back when it's been open for awhile.

Thank you for checking out Grading with Brayden. Au revoir.

Date of visit: August 2020