Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Alternate Adventure

Great experience! Well designed room with challenging but not impossible puzzles to solve. Would... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Elissa R
What a blast!

My 2 sons and I had so much fun trying to figure out all the puzzles in the game. The escape room... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Nomad739894
via mobile

All reviews escape room mayor's office team building co workers lots of fun group of friends fun experience would definitely go back super fun great activity board games kitchener location staff were friendly all ages whole family puzzles challenge
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Wonderful staff. Our group were mostly first time escapers and some were uncertain what to expect. Afterwards they shared the hour went quickly and they are hooked to try it again. Highly recommend it.

Inspired2act, Owner at Adventure Rooms Canada, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

We love to hear that first timers want to come back and play another game. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for your recommendation to try our games.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

My date and I went through the Mayor's Office and it was great fun! Neither of us have had a ton of experience in Escape Rooms so it was quite challenging and we both enjoyed it thoroughly. The puzzles were well made and there were enough other items in the room to throw us off the trail. My date really seemed to enjoy herself throughout so I can't recommend it enough as something to do on a date whether it be your first or 50th.

Inspired2act, Owner at Adventure Rooms Canada, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

A creative date night is always a fun time and we love that you had a great time trying to escape The Mayor's Office. Our puzzles are created to make you think but also providing fun along the way. Hopefully you will be able to plan another "guaranteed fun date" here at Adventure Rooms Canada again. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We received an Adventure Rooms gift card for Christmas and finally made the trip! We did the Mayor's Office room. Without spoiling anything, I'll give you an idea of the experience. The best part was their hint system. We were given hints in an exciting, surprising way only when we needed them, without interference from staff. The first hint we got wasn't very helpful because we had already figured that much out already, and the second was maybe a little too helpful and led us straight to an answer. In the final puzzle, something was broken, so the hint was necessary to our solving the puzzle. The other great thing about this room was the props and sets were pretty high quality, even if they were a little sparse.

One thing that could have been improved on was the storyline. Leaving the room, I'm actually not sure why we were trapped there or why the final puzzle led to our escape. I love escape rooms that immerse me in a narrative and I can really play it up. This one had good logic puzzles, but nothing much tying them together except "things found in a Mayor's Office." I did like that the office was specifically the Mayor of Kitchener's, though :)

Overall a good time and will probably be back!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Absolutely fantastic. The staff are great and the escape room was very well done. We did a dual of The Mayor's Office. Great team-building.

Team building is "key" to a group but it can be a fun time learning about each other when you're playing an escape game. It would be great to see you back again.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

My boys and I took my husband to try out the Adventure room for Father's Day. He has been smiling ever since, and has become a real sales person for the Adventure Room. We all loved it.

Inspired2act, Owner at Adventure Rooms Canada, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

That is amazing to hear how much everyone loved it. Thank you to your husband for the great references. We hope you will be able to come back and experience another game some day soon!