“Lovely Casual Middle Eastern Food”
Review of Me Va Me

Me Va Me
Ranked #11 of 469 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Israeli
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Glad to see that this restaurant has been renovated and feels fresh and revitalized.
The food is all very fresh and service is good. yes there are a lot of better middle eastern restaurants in the area, whilst I found this to be not very authentic,the prices were inexpensive and the food was delicious.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

The place is very welcoming, the service is excellent, and the portions are generous and the food quality is very good.
The prices are reasonable for the portions size, been there more than a few times never disappointed.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

As a dinner at the original Me va Me in Israel, i thought i am stepping into the canadian affiliate. I thought i am about the eat the famous Humus i liked so much from the Tel-Aviv restaurant. That was not the case. Knowing the reputation of that restaurant in Israel and their unique humus recipe, i was excited to have it only to find they took the name, not the flavour. Thats a shame..

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Friendly staff, clean environment & great food. Fresh salads & savoury entrees. Descent portions. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

My son's wish for his birthday was to get Me Va Me take out for dinner... Having eaten their food on many occasions, we were happy to oblige. I ordered the lamb kebab done medium rare.. It was dry and overdone and tasteless. My son ordered the same and his lamb kebab too, was over cooked and not very good... My husband's chicken kebab was overcooked and dry. He specifically ordered the dark meat which is moist as the white meat can be dry as was the case with our daughter-in-law's kebab. Very disappointing as we know that their food is much better than this. We ordered from the Bathurst Richmond Hill location which is not as good and as consistent as their Steeles Avenue location. In future we will go to the Steeles location and forego this location. I appreciate that they experience a high volume of take out orders, however, we ordered our food early before the rush and we picked up the order at the time given us for pick up. No excuse for dry tasteless food and I should add to this review that they have increased their prices so even MORE unacceptable...They need to pay more attention to the food that they offer their diners both in house and take out.

1  Thank Zimby509