“Excellent Matcha Tea”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wired Monk is my go-to place for a Matcha Latte when I'm on the go or I have none at home. They take the time to make it properly, unlike some other places that don't whisk the powder well. I also enjoyed a date bar, and it was a fantastic little treat. I don't get the food there as there is a Subway nearby, a lot more bang for your buck but their drinks are top notch and pastries are beaten only by Duft & Co Bakehouse. The service was also warm.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Waited 20 minutes for our take out" sandwich with nachos and salsa for which they asked $11.99
Rude staff with lack of customer service skills , no pricing or signs on sandwiches and when we asked about them one staff member told us to ask someone else( younger lady behind the food counter )
Nachos and salsa was an insult to this dish,dry with no flavour.
Overall for charging us 11.99 for small cold sandwich ( we were told we had to wait cause it was getting heated ) and sides which we threw away...
We are eating out every day and venturing new coffee shops on weekly basis.
I can honestly say that this is one of the worst I have been to In Abbotsford

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Honestly I found the staff cold and I'm just not a fan of their beverages or food. We got breakfast there and it was pretty expensive for not much substance.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

This is our go to place to meet up with others. Great goodies and coffee beverages. It is close to home.

Reviewed 27 March 2015 via mobile

This is a nice place to relax over coffee with friends. When we were there, it was fairly busy, seating was at a premium.

It was also a nice evening and plenty of seating was available outside.

The coffee was quite good. I'm not a huge fan of the bitter coffee so popular at coffee shops these days and I was pretty happy to discover they don't have that here. A nice flavour, no sugar required.

The staff is pleasant, efficient and the restroom was quite neat and tidy.

All in all an enjoyable hour with friends over coffee.