“slow food service”

Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: St-Hubert restaurants are the ultimate family dining experience where you can count on friendly ambiance and great food every time.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I love this chain but have to say it took way to long for food to come. And, as you would expect, it was not hot. Server took it back and nuked it, as I asked, and all was well. Great all inclusive dinner. Wife and I both had the steak choice and with the soup and dessert we were stuffed.
Slow service was attributed to busy time (5pm) and all food coming out at once, thus some sat longer. Sorry, shouldn't happen.
Super pleasant greeter and servers.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Suggested by Super 8 personnel in Cornwall. Great food and reasonably priced. Hot chicken platter was just enough. Our waitress was very attentive to our needs and helpful in talking to us in helping with directions to Montreal. Family atmosphere with a separate bar style area with music and tv entertainment.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Check your bill before you pay. Went there for my bday. Ordered a la carte and the waitress forgot so they charged everything individually and I complained. Took them one hour before they figured out how much to give me back and they were rude and not very helpful. My daughter and spouse went to wait in the car because of this long wait. Ruin my bday....

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I enjoyed St-Hubert I've tried plenty of them in my travels through Atlantic Canada and this one in Ontario is one my favourites. I've tried dining in and getting takeout and this time I tried their delivery service. The service was quite fast and they brought it right to my hotel room. You pay at the door and they take debit, credit, cash or gift card. The food is good and their prices are fair.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We had lowish expectations, but that was totally blown away. Great food, great service and way more upscale than we thought