US$83
  • Breakfast included
En Passant B&B(Cornwall)
Martin's Inn(Cornwall)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool and hot tubsecond floorroom was cleanfree breakfastfront desk staffwould stay here againfresh fruithotel roomsized bedsausagethe breakfast areaking suitehockey tournamentupper canada villagelong drivebagelsparking lot
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Desk clerk when we arrived was very nice and helpful ..the room was clean as was the washroom no complaints on that our bed was comfortable bedding and towels nice and white ..but the sofa bed in the room that my son used was very uncomfortable because of the springs in the mattress sticking into his body .......my advice to everyone if you book a room for more than two make sure it has two beds ..breakfast was very nice plenty of choice ... the breakfast wait staff again very nice and helpful ..

Stayed: June 2018
Melissa B, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Cornwall, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for your review and suggestion 186bernadettej. We're happy you felt our staff were nice and helpful, we think they're pretty great too! I'm sorry your son had an uncomfortable sleep on our sofa bed, I will forward your comments to management. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Breakfast crew were hopping and kept everything clean and we were well fed! Appreciated the personal comments from the staff. They liked my shoes and appreciated my request for hot sauce with my eggs! Made me feel like family.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review and kind words 25in2013connell. We're elated that you enjoyed our breakfast and our staff made you feel like family. We hope to welcome you back to Ramada Cornwall soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Our room was clean and had modern furnishings, the beds were comfortable, and the staff were pleasant but the worn carpeting in the halls and stairwells and lack of a restaurant on site were disappointing. There was however a restaurant/bar nearby across the parking lot.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Melissa B, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Cornwall, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thank you for your comments Donna D. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us, we think our staff are pretty exceptional as well!! We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

If only the carpets were replaced and the fire doors painted this hotel would rate 5 stars. Staff are friendly and the rooms are well appointed. The carpets, in particular in the hallways but also in the rooms, are in desperate need of replacement. The fire doors you have to go through to get to the lobby from the second floor look like they have been through a war. Obviously the GM does not spend any time walking through the property as I can’t imagine him/her accepting this. It really is three star but the pleasant attitude of the staff and the outstanding WiFi convinced me to add another star. PLEASE Mr. Ramada or WYNDHAM, have a chat with this franchise’s owner as the GM is not doing his/her job.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review DekkersTravels, we appreciate your feedback. I have forwarded your comments to our management team. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay otherwise and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We've stayed here before a few years ago for a couple nights which were fantastic. I was tired of all the driving we'd done previously and was looking forward to just relaxing a night. We checked in and went around and parked at the door closest to our room. We walked in and wow! The carpets could have used a vacuuming, there were pieces of paper on the floor and the air in the entire room smelled of cigarette smoke. I'm guessing this was a smoking room at one time before they went smoke-free. We asked to change rooms and we're moved next door. Wasn't much better but at least it was vacuumed. The bed was extremely loud every time either of us moved. The boxspring really needed to be replaced. Neither of us got much sleep. I figured they might redeem themselves with breakfast but even that was cold.

This hotel went from a 5-star to a 1-star in my opinion. Now I'm not sure if we got a crappy room this time because we booked it through Hotels.com or if they all are like that? If it was because of the site we booked from, you would think they would give you a decent room because they'd want repeat guests. I'm not sure if we'd give this hotel another try in the future.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Melissa B, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Cornwall, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you for your comments Miss Behavin1969; we appreciate your feedback. My apologies for all the inconveniences you incurred with your stay with us. As we take all comments very seriously, I would like to discuss yours with you personally. Could you please contact me at bahula@cornwallramada.com or 613-933-8000. We hope to welcome you back in the future.